Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My life is like a Movie...kind of.

Not a cool A list movie that everyone wants to see in theaters, rent the second it comes out, own on DVD, and rewatch at every wine night. No, my life isn't that movie. It's only that most people probably don't even remember, but it has some big names in it, so I get a few points for that right?

My life is becoming more and more the We Bought a Zoo. House hunting, cute girl, multitude of animals, that's my life in a nutshell right now, except in reverse order. I have a multitude of animals, I'm cute, and I'm still house hunting.

I am currently the caretaker of 4 dogs and a cat.

Last week I adopted temporarily 2 young huskies! Go me! So my life got a lot busier and I might be short on sleep and between my 6 month old Catahoula, I might feel like I have 3 small children in constant need of my love and attention. And my 9 year old Chihuahua is just a bonus!

I might be drowning.

They are large, in charge, and not used to freedom. We're learning. Slowly but surely, they are seeing the joys of being off the leash and fortunately, living in the rural Oklahoma that I do, I am able to let them have that freedom, but much like the rebels and their tea party, these two have taken freedom and ran with it....across the street to the chicken coop.

There has been some blood, sweat, and lots of tear, but it's gotten easier the longer I have them. I love my crazy life, but I'm starting to think twice about some of the decisions I've made recently.

I left Wyoming and moved to Oklahoma with my own Prince Charming {best part, he has a Southern accent}, to live the pipeline life. I was going to be a killer sales woman and him the best welder he can be, but life doesn't always work out that way... As many of you have noticed gas prices are at an all time low, which means the oil businesses isn't giving out jobs like candy. So life just got a little complicated! Where we're headed to next is up in the air, but I'm currently stationary dog sitting those lovely beasts.

Confused yet? Me too. So I need to find a job or a hobby or something to do. Prince Charming needs to find his next welding job. These dogs need to learn the meaning of come. And I need to be doing more productive things than this...but hey, its a virtual diary, venting is helpful!

So I'm on the hunt! I'm looking for the perfect job in the perfect Oklahoma city! I'm training dogs, selling amazing products, and loving my life! If anyone needs me I'll be tangled up in extendo leashes with two 50 pound fur balls at the end. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. Can I be in your movie? I feel like I would really fit in. These prices are killer. Hang in there. I'm praying for a better year. C'mon 2016!!

    ReplyDelete