Thursday, December 11, 2014

***Insert Fireworks Here***

It's over!!! It's done!

And I have to say, I'm not nearly as exhausted as I expected to be, but I'm super glad for that. These past two weeks were amazing and I can't even begin to write about everything that's happened.

I met so many amazing people, I talked to virtually every professional NRHA professional trainer, made amazing friends, ate terrible food, feel in love with this industry all over again. How many people get to say that?

Not many! I'm sad that it's over! I hope that for once in my gypsy life, the people I met here will be people I see down the road very soon!

So I spent most of the week sitting in an uncomfortable stool and maybe I said the same thing about NRHA rewards over and over again and maybe I spent more time watching the live feed than I did the actual event! But maybe I also I had the best two weeks of my life!!! And I met amazing people and I hope there is an opportunity in there somewhere for me! I met so many different people from so many places in the world and that roommate I was telling you about...she's great! I finally have a place to stay in the land down under and that makes checking that item off my bucket list just a little easier!

Sorry I've been gone for so long! I've been trying to find inspiration to blog and get my life under control. I'm back home for the holidays and the next two weeks are going to be CRAZY. I have tons of ideas and will hopefully be putting them to words soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment