Monday, December 22, 2014

Zac Brown Would Be Proud...

 
If there was a motto for life I think I would pick that one. Maybe "Netflix, yoga pants, and homemade ice cream!" But this one seems a little more motivating.

Lately I've realized my life...is a mess. But a beautiful one. The kind that makes you want the best out of everything, but everything is so much that you can get anything done. So it's a mess. 

And here I am with my messy life and my heart full of dreams. So I want a real house and I want to work on a farm again. So I miss hard work and having real friends and anything consistent, but I've also taken 4 cross country road trips, lived in 6 different cities, in 3 different states, over the last 3 months. Who else can say that?

I know everyone is obsessed with the saying "I've got a gypsy soul!" But there are very few who have jumped on that train that actually have gypsy souls. And I've given into mine 100%! Adventure is out there. It's just waiting for you to find it. 

I'm loving this life. I've gotten to snapchat "Greetings from..." about 6 different states in the last week. And I haven't seen the bottom of my suitcase since I left Paradise. This is the life I always wanted.

As the year whines down and everyone makes a list of what they're thankful for and what they'll change in the new year, I mark these last few months on the top of my list!

I always thought college would be filled with the best memories of my life, but that wasn't even kind of true. My best memories are from my summers in the mountains, my fall by the lake, and my weeks spent in the show world.

It's been a rough couple of months and I'm still hunting for the perfect job and I may never find it, but I decided to invest in myself and found something that's just as flexible as that gypsy life. And right now, that's the best I could ask for.

So I implore you all to step out of your comfort zones, find adventure in your own background, or give into your gypsy soul and fall in love with your life all over again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment