Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm Back Baby!

It's been way to long since I've opened up this computer and felt the urge to share my ever so interetesting life with you all. And like I said before, I'm not really sure why. But today, it's a new year and a new me and I'm back! This virtual diary is about to get a make over and some serious TLC!

So where have I been? Where haven't I been? I haven't spent more than 3 weeks in one city since October ONE! Talk about a Gypsy Life right? Well it's been amazing and fun, but also a little stressful and I still feel like I'm waiting for the ball to drop and find out that I'm off again on some tiny adventure.

So I left Wyoming and headed to Native America where I decided I want to live for like a while. I spent some time in Oklahoma before heading home to the Grand Canyon State to see the family I had left a long four months earlier. After a month with the fam bam, it was time for a change of pace and I headed back to Oklahoma to hang out with Prince Charming. Then a few short weeks later I was off to the city to learn how to be an intern for the National Reining Horse Association! I met some amazing people, saw some amazing horses, and had the best time. Then I packed up my life the day after that and headed back to Arizona to go to Florida to drive back to Arizona. Confused yet?

I went to see my sister graduate Navigation School in the world's greatest Air Force. Then myself, herself, her boyfriend, and their two dogs hoofed it back to Arizona....from Florida.

First stop San Antonio, second stop Muleshoe, then Clovis, then Arizona. 29 hours, 5 cites, 3 people, 2 huskies, 1 packed car. 

So my winter has been eventful! Oh and I got a new job!!! And I think if I keep working hard enough and I keep telling myself I can, maybe just maybe that will be my only job for a while. What do you all think? I'm loving it so far and with some help from a fellow blogger, I'm rockin it, if I don't say so myself!

Well, it's a new year and that means a new me! At the start of this week, I did just that! Decided to totally change my life! I feel in love with working out during the Spring of last year because it always meant an hour long bitch session with my favorite dorm mate and a chance to kind of push myself and eat whatever I wanted. Well I kept eating whatever I wanted and didn't keep working out....

So with the new year, I'm making working out a HUGE part of my life! I'm setting weight loss and work out goals, I'm getting back into yoga and making this year about loving the best version of myself. I know it's going to take FOREVER to get back to the shape I was in a few years ago, but that's what I have the rest of my life for.

Well, this was kind of a hodge podge post! But I just wanted to catch you all up on my life!!!


2014 was amazing and I feel like I should take a second to reflect on all the amazing things that happened in my life in that year that just happened.

1} I graduated college!
2} I moved in with Prince Charming with a southern accent 
3} I went on 4 cross country road trips 
4} I met an Australian
5} I got a new puppy!!!
6} I fell in love with my life 
7} I lived in one of the most beautiful places on Earth 
8} I learned what my real passions in life were
9}I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR!!!
10} I learned how to rope

Some crazy amazing things happened over the last year and some really big firsts and I'm so excited for what this year will bring! I'm ready for it all and I hope that with a little work, some blog love, and consistency, this blog will become my virtual diary once again!




No comments:

Post a Comment