Sunday, September 21, 2014

Goodbye Paradise, Hello Real Life!

It's over, it's done. The summer, gone.

How absolutely terrifying. The three months here are gone like the wind and I still have no clue what to do with my life. But I don't think any of us really do anymore.

Besides the fact that I have no future career plans, I am beyond excited to say that I'm going home in a week! I get to soak in the hot sunshine, feel the sweltering heat of the Arizona fall, and SEE MY DOG!!!! I'm super excited to see my fam bam, but let's be honest, I love that little guy more than anything in the world.


Anywho, my life is packed. Four months of clothes, souvenirs, cowboy attire, tack, pictures, etc is backed into the back of PC with a Southern Accent's pickup! We're heading down the road to see some familiar faces and even more exciting places. 

This summer has been the ultimate test; for both myself and our relationship. Prince Charming and I went from seeing each other every month or so to spending 18+ hours a day together, 7 days a week. That's intense. There were some moments where I wanted to kill him, but others where I was beyond reassured that I want to spent the rest of my life loving this one man.

It's been a summer for the history books. One that I will always remember. Will I ever come back to this place? Hell no. But did I love being here. Yes! I met some amazing people and friends that I genuinely believe will stick around for the long run.

So it's been a good run. I had a lot of fun. Rode some crazy fun horses and fell in love with the mountains all over again, but it's time to pack up and head out. I need some cell service, real food and familiar faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment