Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Some Nights...

{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkBeOisNM0}

I'm not even really sure what to say to you all ever so dedicated fans! All three of you...

The last few weeks have been INSANE. Sometimes I miss Sombrero so much it hurts, I think constantly about my first summer and everything terribly wonderful that happened and I literally relive every moment from last summer like it's my job, but then again, I literally live in Paradise....

I quoted myself today. The worst, most cheesy, non sarcastic quote I could have ever chosen...so not like me. {For those of you that don't know me, I drip sarcasm, I live my life through sarcastic comments and backhand compliments}

I said...."Even though we're thousands of miles from home, we're never without family." Yep, I literally just threw up in my mouth....

I said that about this place and for a second I think I meant it. I know that lately my post have been ever so motivating and uplifting and don't get me wrong, I love it here!!! I have the greatest job in the world. I get to sit on a horse all day, listen to my own voice, and wake up to some of the greatest views the world has to offer. But, sometimes this place just gets to you.

This place is amazing. As a wrangler, this job is cake with a side of cookies, but it's so different. We're at our breaking point and it's time to find a life jacket or a strong swimming buddy before you drown like Jack. The days are getting longer and the tensions keep rising. The character building might send a few of us off the unsteady wooden door that Rose won't share. I love my job, how could you not, but lately I've been a little more team Sombrero.

Maybe being an adult is easier than this...

My life is going a million miles an hour and everything out here is so surreal. Reality is a thing of the past. The only real thing here is the consistency. Our lives are scheduled down to the minute. Every week is the same, no daily special changes, no dinner is ever served without potatoes, no square dance lacks male crew. Everything is constant. How helpful. We are our own little world and we have everything here except a post office, so why leave, why go off to somewhere else when life is so constant and immature here.


I realize now that everything I just said has made no sense and if you've made it this far you're one of three people, my mother, Prince Charming, or really bored.

So let me sum it up for you...
{Too much time with the same people makes you a little crazy}
{Living with 17 girls is gross}
{I eat too much dessert}
{Everyday is made better by the fact that I live in the same place as Prince Charming with a SA}
{I love picking up rocks...more than life}
{The camel's back is broken}
{I don't spend enough time with these people in my off time}
{Sunday's are my favorite day of the week}




No comments:

Post a Comment