Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Wrangler Life

They never said it would be easy. They promised us the best, worst summer of our lives. Because not only is that convincing, but it also makes a ton of sense.

This place...so different than Sombrero in 10,000,000 different ways, but in every way it's exactly the same. You can't help but compare here to there, which makes everything so much more complicated.


So we work less hours, so I get to meet so so so so many amazing people, so I get to lope on rides, so I get my own five horses, so I have a huge room, so I get to eat the greatest food everyday, so I get three dessert options every lunch, so I get to see Prince Charming with a Southern Accent everyday, so I really do live in God's country, so it really might be Paradise. But then again...

I have the best job in the world. 

But one place I found myself, my other half, my person and my horse. Here...I found teen's camp.


So we'll have to see how the rest of summer goes, see if we can fix a few things, and maybe I can find a bit more of the things I loved there, here.



No comments:

Post a Comment